Wondering where you belong???
- Our New Family Faith Formation program is for all public and home schooled children from Preschool to Grade 9 and their parents. Children who attend a Catholic school do not have to participate but are certainly welcome!
- Junior High Youth Group is for ALL pre-Confirmation teens (Grades 6 to 9) regardless of where you go to school.
- High Youth Group is for ALL teens and young adults who are preparing for or have already made their Confirmation.
- RCIA is for all non-baptized children (ages 8+) and adults who would like to become Catholic.
- ALL children and teens preparing for 1st Reconciliation, 1st Communion and Confirmation must attend either a Catholic school or Faith Formation/Youth Group. Additional classes specific to preparing for these Sacraments are also required.
Click here for our Registration Form
Baptismal Prep Instructors
Prefer a husband & wife team to teach the baptismal prep class 4 to 6 times per year.
Children’s Liturgy of the Word Ministers
Ministers are needed to share the Gospel reading with children 4 to 7 years old during the 8:30 a.m. & 11 a.m. Masses. Ministers are asked to commit to serving one weekend per month.
View / download November Newsletter
View / download October Newsletter
View / download September Newsletter