Candidate & Parent Discernment Orientation
- All teenagers in Grade 10 (or above) who are ready to prepare for the Sacrament of Confirmation are invited to attend our orientation session on Thursday, September 27th at 7 p.m.
- The orientation will last approximately one hour and at least one parent or guardian must attend.
- At this meeting we will discuss:
- misconceptions about the Sacrament of Confirmation
- the various components of our Confirmation Program
- our expectations of the candidates, parents and sponsors
- the dates and time frame for each component
The Sacrament of Confirmation is celebrated each spring. Confirmation preparation classes are a Diocesan requirement. Contact Information: Janet Ficca @ (757) 622-1120, ext. 15 or by email at email@example.com